Xpress Water Tank 2500L
Popular in price and size, the smart streamlined XPRESS Small tanks make water storage easy.
- One piece construction – reducing maintenance and costs
- Threaded outlet at base for quick and easy set up
- Choice of two popular colours: Sandstone or Moss Green
- NZ potable water standards compliant for clean, fresh, untainted drinking water.
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 - Polyethylene storage tank standard
$999.00 (incl. GST)
|XPST02500||Xpress Water Tank 2500L||2500||1850||1240||55||450||1x25 mm|
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.