XPRESS Water Tank 15000L
XPRESS Water Tanks by Promax are made from high grade polyethylene plastic, providing Promax quality at an affordable price.
- One piece construction - reducing maintenance and costs
- Threaded 50mm outlet at base for quick and easy set up
- 20 year Industry Warranty
- Free delivery to your property
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 - Polyethylene storage tank standard
- Choice of two popular colours: Sandstone or Moss Green
Note: There is height difference between the North and South Island tanks. Please refer to the drawings for each under the downloads below.
$3,213.00 (incl. GST)
|XPBT15000||XPRESS Water Tank 15000L||15000||3000||3000||2650||220||600||1x50|
Tank Catalogue Section
pdf - 1 MB
Tank Installation Guide
pdf - 215 KB
Product & Maintenance Plan
pdf - 209 KB
Tank Colour Selections
pdf - 30 KB
Tank Drawing PDF - South Island
pdf - 380 KB
Tank Drawing DWG - South Island
file - 659 KB
Tank Drawing PDF - North Island
pdf - 410 KB
Tank Drawing DWG - North Island
file - 672 KB
Tank Modification Plan - North Island
pdf - 455 KB
Tank Modification Plan - South Island
pdf - 447 KB
All aboveground tanks over 10000L-30000L are delivered on purpose built trucks.
Clearance required for truck and trailer is 19 metres long, 5 metres high, 3.5 metres wide.
The truck only (without the trailer) is 9 metres, 5 metres high and 3.5 metres wide.
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.
No. Due to uneven pressure on the tank this has the potential to deform and damage the tank.
However you can recess the tank into a bank as long as there is a clear space between the two.
Yes, this is possible with the 25 & 50mm corrugated tank fittings.
1. Use a professional tank cleaning company to do this. They are able to vacuum the base of your tank without emptying the water. Use google to search local cleaning companies for your area.
2. Clean the tank yourself. See below links for instructions on how to do this.
Water Tank Cleaning - Happy Tanks can clean your Tank if you are in the Auckland and Northland regions.
3. Install a Tank Vac. These will remove buildup of sediment already present and help keep your tank clean all the time. Only works when the tank is overflowing.