Xpress Water Tank 10000L
XPRESS Water Tanks by Promax are made from high grade polyethylene plastic, providing Promax quality at an affordable price.
- One piece construction - reducing maintenance and costs
- Threaded 50mm outlet at base for quick and easy set up
- Complies with AUS / NZ standards for drinking water
- 20 year Industry Warranty
- Free delivery to your property
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 - Polyethylene storage tank standard
Note - XPRESS 10000 lt tanks are only available in the South Island.
$2,299.00 (incl. GST)
|XPBT10000||Xpress Water Tank 10000L||10000||2200||2200||2900||180||450||1x50|
All aboveground tanks over 10000L-30000L are delivered on purpose built trucks.
Clearance required for truck and trailer is 19 metres long, 5 metres high, 3.5 metres wide.
The truck only (without the trailer) is 9 metres, 5 metres high and 3.5 metres wide.
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.