Promax Water Tank Low Profile 5000L
Our corrugated side wall tanks are strong and durable and will provide years of maintenance free rain water storage.
Whether you require a compact tank for harvesting rainwater for your garden, bach or pool, or you are looking to top up your main water supply. One of the many options available in the Promax small tank range is sure to meet your needs.
- Low Profile - to help meet any height restrictions
- Corrugated side walls for extra strength
- Maintenance free one piece moulded construction
- Easy installation with multiple inlet / outlet opportunities
- Clean, fresh untainted storage for drinking water and household use
- Range of 7 colours to suit your surroundings
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 - Polyethylene storage tank standard
NOTE - 5000L Low Profile tank available in North Island Only.
Check out our Youtube channel to see how to install Promax Water Tanks!
$1,653.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXST05000LP||Promax Water Tank Low Profile 5000L||5000||2200||1850||110||450||1x50|
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.
No. Due to uneven pressure on the tank this has the potential to deform and damage the tank.
However you can recess the tank into a bank as long as there is a clear space between the two.
Yes, this is possible with the 25 & 50mm corrugated tank fittings.
1. Use a professional tank cleaning company to do this. They are able to vacuum the base of your tank without emptying the water. Use google to search local cleaning companies for your area.
2. Clean the tank yourself. See below links for instructions on how to do this.
Water Tank Cleaning - Happy Tanks can clean your Tank if you are in the Auckland and Northland regions.
3. Install a Tank Vac. These will remove buildup of sediment already present and help keep your tank clean all the time. Only works when the tank is overflowing.