Promax Water Tank 30000L - Mist Green
- Mist Green
- Valid Until 31st July 2020
$3,776.43 (incl. GST)
|PMXBT30000MG||Promax Water Tank 30000L - Mist Green||30000||600||2x50|
All aboveground tanks over 10000L-30000L are delivered on purpose built trucks.
Clearance required for truck and trailer is 19 metres long, 5 metres high, 3.5 metres wide.
The truck only (without the trailer) is 9 metres, 5 metres high and 3.5 metres wide.
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.