Promax Slimline Water Tank & Pump Combo - 5000L
All the benefits of the Promax Slimline Tank and now with a pre-plumbed pump system!
- DAB-JETCOM82MPC2 Pump for reliability
- Bianco RAINSAVERMK6 automatic mains/changeover device.
- Saves onsite hassle and incorrect plumbing configurations
- 2 year Warranty on Pump System.
- AS/NZS4020 Drinking Water Approved.
The RAINSAVERMK6 is an Automatic Rainwater / Mains Water Changeover Device designed to provide automatic mains back up for Pressure Pump supply systems. The RAINSAVERMK6 is designed to be installed in conjunction with a Pressure Pump supply system that is fitted with an independent pressure and flow controller with loss of prime protection and 24 hour auto restart.
Note - Slimline tanks are currently only available in North Island. South Island orders will attract an additional freight charge.
$5,599.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXSL05000PK||Promax Slimline Water Tank & Pump Combo - 5000L||5000||3000||920||2150||200||300||1x25|
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.
No. Due to uneven pressure on the tank this has the potential to deform and damage the tank.
However you can recess the tank into a bank as long as there is a clear space between the two.
Yes, this is possible with the 25 & 50mm corrugated tank fittings.