Promax Slimline Water Tank & Pump Combo - 5000L
All the benefits of the Promax Slimline Tank and now with a pre-plumbed pump system!
- DAB-JETCOM82MPC2 Pump for reliability
- Bianco RAINSAVERMK6 automatic mains/changeover device.
- Saves onsite hassle and incorrect plumbing configurations
- 2 year Warranty on Pump System.
- AS/NZS4020 Drinking Water Approved.
The RAINSAVERMK6 is an Automatic Rainwater / Mains Water Changeover Device designed to provide automatic mains back up for Pressure Pump supply systems. The RAINSAVERMK6 is designed to be installed in conjunction with a Pressure Pump supply system that is fitted with an independent pressure and flow controller with loss of prime protection and 24 hour auto restart.
Note - Slimline tanks are currently only available in North Island. South Island orders will attract an additional freight charge.
$5,599.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXSL05000PK||Promax Slimline Water Tank & Pump Combo - 5000L||5000||3000||920||2150||200||300||1x25|
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.