Promax Slimline Water Tank 5000L
Designed to blend discreetly with your surroundings, the Promax Slimline Tank helps you save money by allowing you to easily harvest rainwater and manage stormwater
- In-built Seismic Restraint - No posts needed, just bolt to the concrete pad.
- PS1 for seismic restraint available - Certified to IL2 (Residential, Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- In-built Pump House - Tidy and discreet.
- Low height to meet height-to-boundary regulations
- 7 different colours to suit your property
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 - Polyethylene storage tank standard
Note - Slimline tanks are currently only available in North Island. South Island orders will attract an additional freight charge.
$5,363.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXSL05000||Promax Slimline Water Tank 5000L||5000||3000||910||2150||260||350||1x32|
No, you cannot use your tank in place of a retaining wall. Uneven pressure on your tank has the potential to deform and damage the tank.
However, you can recess your tank into a bank, provided there is a clear space between the two.
Yes, this is possible with the 25 and 50mm corrugated tank fittings. Extra charges may apply. Find out more about Promax Corrugated Tank Fittings here.
The key difference between our ENDURO and XPRESS Water Tanks is the ENDURO range has corrugated sides while the XPRESS range has smooth sides. Other key features of each include but are not limited to:
- The corrugated profile of the ENDURO range adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The ENDURO 10000, 25000 and 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground, can be backfilled against if needed.
- The ENDURO Tank comes with 2x 50mm outlets while the Xpress tanks comes with 1x 50mm outlet.
- ENDURO Tanks are available in 7 colour options while the XPRESS range is available in 2 colour options. Click here for our colour chart.
- Both the XPRESS and ENDURO range have the same warranty.
Each project will have varying requirements so if you are unsure what you require, please get in touch with our friendly team.
No, there is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
All our tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact.
With a full tank of water there is no noticeable temperature increase. However, in summer with only a small amount of water in your tank you can expect a minor increase in temperature.
To bed your tank you should use either:
- Gap 20 metal
Yes, you can bury our small Promax corrugated tanks (up to 5000L) up to a third of their total height.
There are 4 inlet/overflow panels located on the dome of your roof specifically designed for installing inlets/overflows on your big tank. These will take up to 100mm PVC pipe.
Yes, you can use the Promax balancing kit to join tanks together.
This kit contains all the fittings required to install a 50mm water balance pipeline between two tanks, including an isolating ball valve.
You can shop our products right here on our website. Alternatively, our products are available to be purchased nationwide through most leading rural and plumbing merchants.
Our stockists include:
Some hold a standard range in stock, others will order on request.
The Promax Tank Fitting kit contains all you need for fitting your Promax or Xpress Tank to your pump and water source.
Fitting kit contains:
- 2 x Promax Pipe seals - 90mm
- 1 x Reducing nipple 50mm - 25mm
- 1 x Promax Plastic Ball Valve - 25mm
- 2 x Promax Hose Couplings - 25mm
- 1 x 2m Flexi suction delivery hose 25mm
- 1 x Roll Thread Tape
We recommend you use a professional tank cleaning company to do this. A professional tank cleaning company is able to vacuum the base of your tank without emptying the water. Happy Tanks can clean your Tank if you are in the Auckland and Northland regions. We recommend a Google search to find a local cleaning company for your area.
If you would like to clean the tank yourself, please see the links below for instructions on how best to do this.
Alternatively, you could consider installing a Tank Vac. These will remove build-up of sediment already present and help keep your tank clean all the time.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks. Visit our recommended installers page to find one in your area. If you wish to install yourself, we recommend you follow the guidelines provided in the following resources: