Promax Slimline Water Tank 3000L
Designed to blend discreetly with your surroundings, the Promax Slimline Tank helps you save money by allowing you to easily harvest rainwater and manager stormwater
- In-built Seismic Restraint - No posts needed, just bolt to the concrete pad.
- PS1 for Seismic Restraint available - Certified to IL2 (Residential, Commercial & Industrial Buildings)
- In-built Pump House - Tidy and discreet.
- Low height to meet height-to-boundary regulations
- 7 different colours to suit your property
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 - Polyethylene storage tank standard
Note - Slimline tanks are currently only available in North Island. South Island orders will attract an additional freight charge.
$3,669.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXSL03000SL||Promax Slimline Water Tank 3000L||3000||3000||570||2150||150||300||1x25|
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.
No. Due to uneven pressure on the tank this has the potential to deform and damage the tank.
However you can recess the tank into a bank as long as there is a clear space between the two.
Yes, this is possible with the 25 & 50mm corrugated tank fittings.