Promax Slimline Water Tank 3000L
Designed to blend discreetly with your surroundings, the Promax Slimline Tank helps you save money by allowing you to easily harvest rainwater and manager stormwater
- In-built Seismic Restraint - No posts needed, just bolt to the concrete pad.
- PS1 for Seismic Restraint available - Certified to IL2 (Residential, Commercial & Industrial Buildings)
- In-built Pump House - Tidy and discreet.
- Low height to meet height-to-boundary regulations
- 7 different colours to suit your property
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 - Polyethylene storage tank standard
Note - Slimline tanks are currently only available in North Island. South Island orders will attract an additional freight charge.
$3,669.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXSL03000SL||Promax Slimline Water Tank 3000L||3000||3000||570||2150||150||300||1x25|
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.