Promax Septic Tank 3000L
These ‘Single Stage’ Filtered Promax Septic Tanks are manufactured from polyethylene to meet the AS/NZS:1546 Standard for Septic Tanks.
Designed by geotechnical experts this heavy-duty ribbed tank has been designed and fully tested to withstand ground and water pressure at depth and is completely internally plumbed up to the outlets.
- Very strong heavy-duty one-piece ribbed construction
- Lightweight means savings on transport and installation costs
- Polyethylene will not corrode or rot
- Includes Taylex Outlet Filter
- Easy to install using 100mm inlet & outlet
$2,859.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXUT03000ST||Promax Septic Tank 3000L||3000||1280||3100||600||1x100|
Promax Underground tanks are vehicular traffic approved with the correct installation.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
We cannot answer this. Most councils will need a engineers report on soil conditions which will also recommend the type of system that is required.