Promax Septic Tank 5000L
These ‘Single Stage’ Filtered Promax Septic Tanks are manufactured from polyethylene to meet the AS/NZS:1546 Standard for Septic Tanks.
Designed by geotechnical experts this heavy-duty ribbed tank has been designed and fully tested to withstand ground and water pressure at depth and is completely internally plumbed up to the outlets.
- Very strong heavy-duty one-piece ribbed construction
- Lightweightmeans savings on transport and installation costs
- Polyethylene will not corrode or rot
- 300mm modular manhole riser extensions available
- Easy to install using 100mm inlet/outlets
$4,939.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXUT05000ST||Promax Septic Tank 5000L||5000||1280||5000||600||1x100|
Promax Corrugated tanks are so tough you can bury them up to 1 metre in the ground - and they still retain their 20 year warranty!
Often a project can have height restrictions but also the need for a large amount of water storage - the Promax Corrugated big tanks are a perfect solution to this problem.
Promax Underground tanks are vehicular traffic approved - tested to AS/NZS 2566:1-1988 with a load rating of 28kpa.
Click here to learn how to purchase Promax product online.