Promax Septic Tank 2000L
These ‘Single Stage’ Filtered Promax Septic Tanks are manufactured from polyethylene meeting the AUS/NZS 4766 Standards for storing waste water and chemicals.
Designed by geotechnical experts this heavy duty ribbed tank has been designed an fully tested to withstand ground and water pressure at depth and are completely internally plumbed up to the outlets.
- Very strong heavy duty one-piece ribbed construction
- Lightweight saving transport and installation costs
- Polyethylene will not corrode or rot
- 300mm modular manhole riser extensions available
- Easy to install using 100mm inlet/outlets
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 - Polyethylene storage tank standard
$2,349.99 (incl. GST)
|PMXUT02000ST||Promax Septic Tank 2000L||2000||1280||2000|
Promax Corrugated tanks are so tough you can bury them up to 1 metre in the ground - and they still retain their 20 year warranty!
Often a project can have height restrictions but also the need for a large amount of water storage - the Promax Corrugated big tanks are a perfect solution to this problem.
Promax Underground tanks are vehicular traffic approved - tested to AS/NZS 2566:1-1988 with a load rating of 28kpa.
Click here to learn how to purchase Promax product online.