13000L Slip-On Dust Suppression Unit
Perfectly suited to large scale projects, forestry and civil roading, the Promax Dust Suppression Slip-On Units are built tough to withstand a lifetime of hard work and boast a huge range of functions to make your life easier.
- 3" HONDA GX160 Semi-trash Water Pump - 1000 lpm, 28m max head.
- 3” suction system with ball valve and camlocked inlet (for filling from dams, rivers etc.)
- 3 x 2” rear batter sprays set by brass ball valves.
- Spray bar actuated by 1 x air over air actuator.
- 3” camlock pump in/outlet – for bulk water transfer & hydrant filling.
- Water Level Sight Glass
- 10 metre flexible suction hose with brass foot valve & strainer.
- Fully Baffled with Rapid Ball Baffle System
- Galvanised Steel Skid Frame with lifting eyes.
- Galvanised steel pipework.
- Sprays on roll groove and camlock fittings for full adjustment.
- Washdown hose and reel.
- Diesel powered pump.
- Self loading legs.
Proudly designed, manufactured and supported in New Zealand.
Need something extra? Contact one of our team on 0800776629 to discuss.
|PMXTT13000DS||13000L Slip-On Dust Suppression Unit||5045||2400||1955||1200|
Yes, the Promax Transport Tank is classified as a load. So, for road transport approval all you need to do is meet the regulations for securing the load to your vehicle.
Yes, our polyethylene tanks can easily be welded, patched and repaired if required.