Xpress Water Tank 5000L
Popular in price and size, the smart streamlined XPRESS Small Tanks make water storage easy.
If you need a small water tank that’s easy on the eye but fits a restricted space and budget then one of our XPRESS small tanks is right for you.
- One piece construction – reducing maintenance and costs
- Threaded outlet at base for quick and easy set up
- NZ Potable Water Standards compliant for clean fresh drinking water
- Choice of two popular colours: Sandstone or Moss Green
- Certification to AS/NZ 4766 - Polyethylene storage tank standard
$1,379.00 (incl. GST)
|XPST05000||Xpress Water Tank 5000L||5000||1850||2240||100||450||1x32 mm|
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.