Xpress Stackable Tank 5760L
The Xpress Stackable Tank 5760L is designed for easy transportation and easy installation. Their unique streamlined tapered style and removable domes allow these tanks to be containerized economically and shipped globally.
Made from long-lasting UV stabilized polyethylene ensures their durability in all environments providing clean fresh water storage.
- Large 5760 litre capacity
- Stackable - saving transport costs
- Easy installation saving time and money
- UV stabilized - no maintenance
- Clean fresh untainted water storage
- AS/NZS potable water compliant
|XPST05760MGST||Xpress Stackable Tank 5760L||5760||2300||2040||1x25|
No, all tanks are manufactured from virgin plastic certified to AS/NZS 4020: 2002 Potable (Drinking) Water Standard & AS/NZS 2070: Part 1 and Part 8 Australian Standards for Food Contact
There is no plastic tainting or taste whatsoever.
With a full tank of water there is no noticible heat increase.
In summer with only a small amount of water left you can expect some increase in temperature.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks, however if you wish to install yourself the below guidelines will be useful.
The major difference between the Promax & Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides, and the Xpress range have smooth sides.
- The corrugated profile adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 & 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground and be backfilled against if needed.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 x colours.
- Xpress Tanks are available in 2 x colours.
- Xpress & Promax Tanks have the same warranties.