Promax Submersible Pump Water Switch & Cabinet
RainBank is an automatic controller for rainwater harvesting. RainBank controls the water supply for toilet and laundry applications by automatically selecting the water source. Rainwater is given priority with mains water as back up if the tank is empty or there is a power outage.
This Cabinet Combo offers a neat, tamper resistant installation for modern homes.
- Simple to install with no adjustment necessary, saving time and money at installation
- Feedback lights to indicate water source and faults
- No solenoid valves used
- RainBank automatically switches between rainwater and mains water supply , so there is no need for consumer intervention.
- Built-in backflow protection valve (dual check valve) in compliance with the requirements of AS/NZX 3500-1-2003 for added safety and assured protection of your mains water supply
- Incorporates pre and post filtration to ensure reliabillity and high water quality
- Very low standby power - only 0.5 watts
$3,026.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXAC00040SPRC||Promax Submersible Pump Water Switch & Cabinet|
Yes, this is possible with the 25 and 50mm corrugated tank fittings. Extra charges may apply. Find out more about Promax Corrugated Tank Fittings here.
You can shop our products right here on our website. Alternatively, our products are available to be purchased nationwide through most leading rural and plumbing merchants.
Our stockists include:
Some hold a standard range in stock, others will order on request.
The Promax Tank Fitting kit contains all you need for fitting your Promax or Xpress Tank to your pump and water source.
Fitting kit contains:
- 2 x Promax Pipe seals - 90mm
- 1 x Reducing nipple 50mm - 25mm
- 1 x Promax Plastic Ball Valve - 25mm
- 2 x Promax Hose Couplings - 25mm
- 1 x 2m Flexi suction delivery hose 25mm
- 1 x Roll Thread Tape
We recommend you use a professional tank cleaning company to do this. A professional tank cleaning company is able to vacuum the base of your tank without emptying the water. Happy Tanks can clean your Tank if you are in the Auckland and Northland regions. We recommend a Google search to find a local cleaning company for your area.
If you would like to clean the tank yourself, please see the links below for instructions on how best to do this.
Alternatively, you could consider installing a Tank Vac. These will remove build-up of sediment already present and help keep your tank clean all the time.