Promax Water Filter & UV 130 LPM
Enjoy the peace of mind of having clean, safe and purified water at every outlet in your home. Designed for tank, mains or bore water the new UV technology kills 99.9% of bacteria including E.Coli and it filters out chemicals and sediment making your water taste and smell great and adding more life to your appliances.
- 10 Year warranty - aluminium housing/stainless chambers
- 3 Year warranty on filtration units – 20/1 microns
- Easy and fast “plug and play” installation
- Complete eco-friendly and chemical free process
- Anti-tamper and childproof lockable controller lid
- Double O-Ring filter housings with no leaking
- Lamp count-down timer and failure alarm (audible and visible)
- Longer hassle-free filter life with very easy replacement
Please note: We recently completed an update of our product codes and descriptions. New codes are effective from 1 June 2022. For reference only, the old code for this product is: PMXAC00130UV
$3,069.00 (incl. GST)
|ACRHFLTUV130||Promax Water Filter & UV 130 LPM||130||670||211||760|
Yes, this is possible with the 25 and 50mm corrugated tank fittings. Extra charges may apply. Find out more about Promax Corrugated Tank Fittings here.
You can shop our products right here on our website. Alternatively, our products are available to be purchased nationwide through most leading rural and plumbing merchants.
Our stockists include:
Some hold a standard range in stock, others will order on request.
The Promax Tank Fitting kit contains all you need for fitting your Promax or Xpress Tank to your pump and water source.
Fitting kit contains:
- 2 x Promax Pipe seals - 90mm
- 1 x Reducing nipple 50mm - 25mm
- 1 x Promax Plastic Ball Valve - 25mm
- 2 x Promax Hose Couplings - 25mm
- 1 x 2m Flexi suction delivery hose 25mm
- 1 x Roll Thread Tape
We recommend you use a professional tank cleaning company to do this. A professional tank cleaning company is able to vacuum the base of your tank without emptying the water. Happy Tanks can clean your Tank if you are in the Auckland and Northland regions. We recommend a Google search to find a local cleaning company for your area.
If you would like to clean the tank yourself, please see the links below for instructions on how best to do this.
Alternatively, you could consider installing a Tank Vac. These will remove build-up of sediment already present and help keep your tank clean all the time.