XPRESS Industrial Tank 30,000 Ltr 1.0SG
Heavy duty XPRESS Industrial Tanks are manufactured with increased wall thickness and strength to meet specific project applications and/or gravity weight requirements. Our engineers will offer modifications that will provide you with solutions and guide you from design to installation.
- Large capacity range from 450 to 30,000L
- Flood Wash Tanks
- Bulk Fire/Rain Harvest Retention Storage
- Various sized Process Water Collection
- Small to large Process Filtration Systems
- Large volume Wastewater Treatment Processing
- Bio Reactor and Balance Tanks
- Effluent Collecting and Settling Tanks
Please note: We recently completed an update of our product codes and descriptions. New codes are effective from 1 June 2022. For reference only, the old code for this product is: XPIND30000
|XI1030000||XPRESS Industrial Tank 30,000 Ltr 1.0SG||30000||3660||3150|
All aboveground tanks over 10000L - 30000L are delivered Nationwide on our fleet of purpose-built trucks.
- The clearance required for our truck and trailer is 22 metres long, 5 metres high and 3.5 metres wide.
- The truck only (without the trailer) is 11 metres, 5 metres high and 3.5 metres wide.
We recommend using a registered plumber or drainlayer to install your water tanks. Visit our recommended installers page to find one in your area. If you wish to install yourself, we recommend you follow the guidelines provided in the following resources: