Promax Polyflo Culvert 450mm x 2.7m (MOQ=2)
These tough high quality ribbed polyethylene culverts offer many advantages over traditional concrete materials.
They are lightweight and easy to handle which reduces transport and installation costs making drainage more affordable.
- Available in 330mm to 1200mm internal diameter and 2.7m or 5.2m lengths
- Heavy duty ribbed polyethylene construction for added assurance
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Easy joining and installation method
- No damage from rust or corrosive materials
- Very high strength and resistance to impact and shock
- The inherent flexibility makes it ideal for more difficult terrain
Minimum Order Quantity = 2
Testimonial - I used the culverts because they were recommended to me. I guess all I can say is I'd recommend them to anyone who wants quality easy to install products that go the distance - a sign of a company I like to deal with" Dave Holland, Greta Valley
$369.99 (incl. GST)
|PMXCU004502.7||Promax Polyflo Culvert 450mm x 2.7m (MOQ=2)||450||2700|
Our products are available to be purchased through most rural and plumbing merchants, because the size of the range they normally order on request however some do hold a standard range in stock.
Our customer services team will be able to help point you to a local stockist - call us on 0800 77 66 29.
It varies depending on the size of the pipe.
These pipes get their strength from their design and have been designed for rural/off highway use and have been used extensively in forestry for many years.
The Xpress and Promax Polyflo culvert pipes are suitable for taking all levels of normal traffic loadings provided they are installed correctly.
They are not approved for use in transit owned roads.
Click here to learn how to purchase Promax product online.