Promax Polyflo Culvert 330mm x 2.7m
These tough high-quality ribbed polyethylene culverts offer many advantages over traditional concrete materials.
They are lightweight and easy to handle which reduces transport and installation costs, making drainage more affordable.
- Available in 330mm to 1200mm internal diameter and 2.7m or 5.2m lengths
- Heavy duty ribbed polyethylene construction for added assurance
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Easy joining and installation method
- No damage from rust or corrosive materials
- Very high strength and resistance to impact and shock
- The inherent flexibility makes it ideal for more difficult terrain
Testimonial - I used the culverts because they were recommended to me. I guess all I can say is I'd recommend them to anyone who wants quality easy to install products that go the distance - a sign of a company I like to deal with" Dave Holland, Greta Valley
$228.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXCU003302.7C||Promax Polyflo Culvert 330mm x 2.7m||330||2700|
The Promax Polyflo culvert pipes are suitable for taking all levels of normal traffic loadings, provided they are installed correctly. These culvert pipes are not approved for use in transit owned roads. Read more about installing culverts here.
You can shop our products right here on our website. Alternatively, our products are available to be purchased nationwide through most leading rural and plumbing merchants.
Our stockists include:
Some hold a standard range in stock, others will order on request.
The Promax Tank Fitting kit contains all you need for fitting your Promax or Xpress Tank to your pump and water source.
Fitting kit contains:
- 2 x Promax Pipe seals - 90mm
- 1 x Reducing nipple 50mm - 25mm
- 1 x Promax Plastic Ball Valve - 25mm
- 2 x Promax Hose Couplings - 25mm
- 1 x 2m Flexi suction delivery hose 25mm
- 1 x Roll Thread Tape