Promax Diesel Unit 400L - 40 LPM 12V Pump
Keep your fuel cleaner and reduce the risk of engine damage with Promax's purpose-built diesel tanks.
Promax Diesel Tanks are built form UV-stabilised metallocene-based polyethylene approved and specifically developed to handle diesel fuel safely.
- Lightweight and designed to make the most efficient use of space - have your fuel where you need it, whenever you need it!
- Kits come with hosing, power cables, nozzles and pumps included - making them ready to use
- Auto shut off nozzles prevent accidental spillage
Testimonial - "Promax portable diesel tanks are just spot on.....We love the fold down cover which keeps the rain out of the pump and gear and allows our boys to lock them at night and they seem to stand up to the daily grind."
$2,432.00 (incl. GST)
|PMXDT0040040LP||Promax Diesel Unit 400L - 40 LPM 12V Pump||400||1200||850||735|
No. Petrol is too flammable to be stored in our diesel tanks.
You can shop our products right here on our website. Alternatively, our products are available to be purchased nationwide through most leading rural and plumbing merchants.
Our stockists include:
Some hold a standard range in stock, others will order on request.
The Promax Tank Fitting kit contains all you need for fitting your Promax or Xpress Tank to your pump and water source.
Fitting kit contains:
- 2 x Promax Pipe seals - 90mm
- 1 x Reducing nipple 50mm - 25mm
- 1 x Promax Plastic Ball Valve - 25mm
- 2 x Promax Hose Couplings - 25mm
- 1 x 2m Flexi suction delivery hose 25mm
- 1 x Roll Thread Tape