Promax Diesel Tank Unit 100L 40Lpm 12V Pump
Keep your fuel cleaner and reduce the risk of engine damage with Promax's purpose built diesel tanks.
Promax Diesel Tanks are built form UV-stabilised metallocene-based polyethylene approved and specifically developed to handle diesel fuel safely.
- Consistently higher nozzle flow rates save time on refueling
- Your diesel is safe with the lockable lid
- Unique, slim compact design with in-built carry handles for 'carry anywhere' convenience
- Clean fuel everytime with the unique dual strainer filtration system
- Don't waste your money - our auto shut off nozzle prevents overfilling
- Complies with relevant sections of AS1940 & AS2809.2 standards
- With 12 volt 40 L/min pump kit
- Diesel lid with breather
Testimonial - "Promax portable diesel tanks are just spot on.....We love the fold down cover which keeps the rain out of the pump and gear and allows our boys to lock them at night and they seem to stand up to the daily grind."
$1,219.99 (incl. GST)
|PMXDT0010040LP||Promax Diesel Tank Unit 100L 40Lpm 12V Pump||800||700||500|
Our products are available to be purchased through most rural and plumbing merchants, because the size of the range they normally order on request however some do hold a standard range in stock.
Our customer services team will be able to help point you to a local stockist - call us on 0800 77 66 29.
No, Petrol is too flammable to be stored in our plastic tanks.
Yes - all Promax Diesel tanks up to 400 Lt comply with New Zealand fuel transportation regulations.
The Pump has electrical leads - you clip the pump electrical leads on to your vehicle battery.
Ratchet tie downs should be used - our tanks have location points for the straps.
Click here to learn how to purchase Promax product online.