What is the difference between Promax & Xpress Water Tanks?
The key difference between our Promax and Xpress Water Tanks is the Promax range has corrugated sides while the Xpress range has smooth sides. Other key features of each include but are not limited to:
- The corrugated profile of the Promax range adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The Promax 10000, 25000 and 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground, can be backfilled against if needed.
- The Promax Tank comes with 2x 50mm outlets while the Xpress tanks comes with 1x 50mm outlet.
- Promax Tanks are available in 7 colour options while the Xpress range is available in 2 colour options. Click here for our colour chart.
- Both the Xpress and Promax range have the same warranty.
Each project will have varying requirements so if you are unsure what you require, please get in touch with our friendly team.