What is the difference between ENDURO & XPRESS Water Tanks?
The key difference between our ENDURO and XPRESS Water Tanks is the ENDURO range has corrugated sides while the XPRESS range has smooth sides. Other key features of each include but are not limited to:
- The corrugated profile of the ENDURO range adds a lot of strength to the sidewall of the tank.
- The ENDURO 10000, 25000 and 30000L tanks can be buried up to 1m into the ground, can be backfilled against if needed.
- The ENDURO Tank comes with 2x 50mm outlets while the Xpress tanks comes with 1x 50mm outlet.
- ENDURO Tanks are available in 7 colour options while the XPRESS range is available in 2 colour options. Click here for our colour chart.
- Both the XPRESS and ENDURO range have the same warranty.
Each project will have varying requirements so if you are unsure what you require, please get in touch with our friendly team.