Thank you for considering employment with Promax.
Promax is New Zealand’s premier manufacturer of superior polyethylene water storage and transport solutions. Our team includes qualified engineers who use specialist software to create innovative products, an experienced Sales team who are hands on and work with clients to provide customised solutions, and an exceptional Customer Service team who work tirelessly to support our customers. With a North Island and South Island site and a fleet of delivery trucks we are pleased to provide our exceptional products and customer service nationwide.
Please see the following opportunities below.
- Customer Services Representative
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be based in Kerikeri, Northland and will enjoy working as part of a team. Your focus will be outstanding customer service - to take ownership of all customer service tasks, sales order entry, order confirmation, support tickets, reception work and call handling. You will be a positive, energetic, solutions-orientated individual who is passionate about helping customers. With a proven track record of creating great outcomes for customers, you will be:
- A positive, resilient, self-motivated customer service professional who quickly builds rapport and is skilled at identifying customer’s issues and providing solutions.
- Enthusiastic and results orientated.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- A great “Can Do” attitude.
- “Attention-to-detail” orientated.
- Class 4 Truck Driver with Hiab Experience
Reporting to the Procurement and Logistics Leader, we are looking for an experienced and confident Class 4 Driver to join Promax Plastics. The position is based at our Kerikeri site, transporting tanks to our customers. The skills and experience required for this role include:
- Hold a full, clean Class 4 NZ Drivers Licence
- Minimum of two years’ class 4 driving and Hiab experience
- "F" endorsement and a current OSH certified fork hoist licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Be reliable and possess Health & Safety and Road Safety awareness
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow process
- Be physically fit as manual handling and heavy lifting are a requirement
- Have an excellent manner with people, especially customers and have a strong customer focus
- Ability to pass a medical and a drug & alcohol test