Based in Kerikeri, Promax is seeking a dynamic marketing professional with a strong digital marketing skill set to join their dedicated team. Reporting to the Managing Director you will enjoy working as part of a dynamic Sales & Marketing team. In this new role you will take full ownership of promotional activities across the Promax website, social media platforms and written marketing materials to increase the company’s brand presence and exploit new and existing sales opportunities. You will also create and produce digital campaigns and videos and drive success through the company’s various digital channels.
You will embrace and live the Promax Company Values and contribute to a positive team environment. In addition, you will be proactive and contribute to continuous improvement and efficiency in the workplace.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this hands-on role, you will have at least five years marketing experience with a digital and commercial focus. You will have a good understanding of brand awareness and be performance driven with a strong customer focus. Additionally, you will have great technical skills for conducting research and analysis and comprehensive reporting ability. Your outstanding communication skills, ability to build relationships, professional approach and attention to detail are key to your success and what sets you apart.
If you feel you possess the above qualities, are a team player and are drawn by the opportunity to further develop your career in a successful business, prepare your cover letter and CV and visit Brannigans . Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning Amanda Hance on 03 345 8754 or Shayne Hooper on 03 345 8758.
Plant and Machine Operator
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be based in Kerikeri (Northland) and will enjoy working as part of a team.
With a proven track record in a similar environment you will be:
- Reliable and consistent
- Hard-working with a focus on getting the job done well
- Respectful to colleagues and management
- Able to work independently without supervision
- A good communicator with good English language skills
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to urgency
- Aptitude for learning
You will have:
- A minimum of two years NZ experience in a manufacturing environment
- F-endorsed licence and gantry training would be beneficial
- Experience working to a schedule / daily plan
- Relevant industry, machinery and tool handling experience
- Aptitude for problem resolution
- Proactive approach to Health & Safety
- Promax offers opportunity for career advancement to the right people – so if you have what it takes to succeed in our business, APPLY NOW
Customer Service Representative
Promax Plastics is a well-established company with National presence specialising in the manufacture of Liquid Management solutions. We are seeking someone who is passionate about customer care to join our dynamic team.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be based in Kerikeri, Northland and will enjoy working as part of a team. Your focus will be working as part of a team, to take ownership of all customer service tasks, sales order entry, order confirmation, support tickets, reception work and call handling. You will be a positive, energetic, solutions-orientated individual who is passionate about helping customers.
With a proven track record of creating great outcomes for customers.
You will be:
- A positive, resilient, self-motivated customer service professional who quickly builds rapport and is skilled at identifying customer’s issues and providing solutions.
- Enthusiastic and results orientated.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- A great “Can Do” attitude.
- Attention-to-detail orientated.
You will have:
- Proven success in an active customer services role and achieving great outcomes for your customers.
- A minimum of 3-years’ experience in a Customer Service role.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience with a Salesforce CRM would be an advantage.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of a nationwide market leading company, offering career advancement opportunities for the right person.
Please forward your CV and Cover letter to: Caren Berry Office Administrator Email: mailto:email@example.com